[BIPOLAR DISORDER] THE 3 SEXUAL OFFENSES I'VE SUFFERED: Second: 'a hidden camera'

 



"Is there anyone I can trust..."

 


 # It was the summer of 2016, after a difficult time. I got a new job and met a new guy.


I started to be attracted to a boyfriend with a unique personality, and he listened to me well, so I started to open my heart little by little.

A man who is kind to a woman is irresistible.


I think sex is something you do together when you have a heart to trust the other person.

This is especially true for people like me who have a hard time with sexuality.



# One night we were together. I met someone else.


A motel to have sex with. The light in the room was bright that day.

The boyfriend casually put his cell phone in his pants pocket hanging on the wall.

I glanced past it and started having sex.


After a brief visit to the bathroom, sexual intercourse resumed.

But along the way, I felt a strange feeling.

The moment I opened my eyes and looked up, I couldn't help but be amazed.


My boyfriend was holding a cell phone in one hand, smiling, closing his eyes, and taking a picture of my happy face with the camera. without my permission.


My boyfriend's smile was never a good smile.


I jumped up and asked him, "What are you doing?"


My boyfriend was startled by my actions, so he hid his cell phone behind him.

At that moment, the front of the phone, which was in video mode, passed in front of my eyes like a slow motion.


'What did I see now?'


In an instant, a memory flashed through my mind.

The angle of the cell phone I put in my pants earlier was on the sex side.


'...him took me on camera without my permission?'



# "Look at your phone. Are you filming me with a hidden camera?"


He answered.

"No, no. Mom called on her cell phone. Wait."


I caught my boyfriend running to the bathroom and yelled at me for my cell phone.

But I couldn't beat the man's power and the closed bathroom door didn't open anymore.


I lost my energy and fell to the floor.

There is always nothing I can do in this situation.


'Why do I always fall victim to bad things like a fool?'


I barely opened my heart and gave trust to my boyfriend, who knew all about my past, my pain, and even my mental illness, but in the end it hurts to see that he comes back to me with such a bad thing.

Tears flowed from the feeling of betrayal.



After that, when my boyfriend came out of the bathroom, I checked my phone to see if there was a video of me, but there was already no video, and there was no trace of my mother in the call list.


I cried and threw his phone. 'How could you do that to me, you bastard!' ' I shouted to him, but the man eventually left me in the room and disappeared.


The man was not the man I knew. I discovered a new side of the boyfriend I didn't know, but the bad side was actually the man's real face.



After that incident, I was not able to work properly due to the psychological shock, and I was eventually admitted to a mental hospital.


The video seemed to be floating around somewhere. It was a great pain for me that something I did not want to happen to me.


I spent two weeks in the open ward of a psychiatric hospital, wrestling with feelings of betrayal, post-traumatic stress disorder, and paranoia.


As expected, the guy's friend said I was a whore.

When I heard bad boy flirting with women everywhere, I expected that maybe I wasn't the only one being harmed, and other women were also being harmed.






Comments

Popular Posts