[BIPOLAR DISORDER] Uncontrolled emotions even in public places.



I cried on the subway this morning. This has never happened before, but now I can't control my emotions, even in public.


Even in the morning, my body did not move, but I barely left the house to go to work. In the morning, I opened the medicine bag on the subway to take medicine and suddenly I burst into tears. The people sitting next to me on the subway all looked at me at once.


I came to the entrance of the hospital where I was going to work, but in the end I couldn't.

I didn't pay much attention to it when I was in college, but now I can't control my body, mind, and will, and I feel that the disease is really serious.


I felt so sorry for the hospital people I worked with. I'm worried about how long they will understand me, and I just feel like everyone's burden.


I couldn't say it was hard because my parents, my siblings and my family were going through a hard time.

I just wanted to give strength to my family by saying, "It's okay, don't worry", but now I'm on the verge of death.


It is very sad and heartbreaking. The miserable state that I wanted to endure, but could not bear, began again.

This happens all the time, and I don't know if I can handle it or not. I'm not too confident



Comments

Popular Posts