[BIPOLAR DISORDER] Unlike before, it's definitely got weirder.

 


obviously it's weird

no, it's weird


My memory has seriously deteriorated. I can't even remember just yesterday. I can't seem to think of a few hours ago. I don't know why I felt that way, what I did or what I said.


And the impulsiveness got worse.

I become delusional and misunderstood, and when I feel bad or I don't like someone, I say bad things, and I want to kill that person further.


I want to kill him because he doesn't do my will and ignores me.


The person's personality is not taken into account. I come first My mood, my hurt and my anger are taking precedence.


I can't understand other people's feelings. Feelings really come and go like a rollercoaster, run around like a crazy person, laugh alone, be indifferent, angry, and have no control over it.


If you do this, bad things can happen. I'm afraid.




Comments

Popular Posts